Rambling Robert's Travels

This blog chronicals the travels of myself, Rambling Robert, on my next adventure to South America.

My Photo
Name:

I am a world traveller. I do not work as such. I have been homeless and unemployed since 1October 2003. I worked as a chef for 30 years in America.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Setting up my blog...

English James has been kind enough to set up my new blog so I can email everyone more easily while I am travelling throughout South America. You will all be receiving a request to join the Yahoo group 'bontempsbob' via email shortly. The email will be from 'bontempsbob moderator [bontempsbob-owner@yahoogroups.com]'. To join my group and recieve email updates automatically you must either

1) REPLY to this email by clicking "Reply" and then "Send" in your email program

or

2) From within the email, click the 'Join this group!' button. Next Select the option to 'Join the mailing list' and finally click the 'Continue' button.

If you have any problems joining, or have any technical questions, email my good buddy English James at englishjames1@hotmail.com. Make sure you mention bontempsbob in your subject heading.

Remember, to visit my new web site at www.robertstravels.blogspot.com to keep up-to-date with my latest travells. You can also help me out by clicking on some of the advertisements on my page. Each time you do I will receive a couple of cents to help keep me rambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home